Thursday 19 November 2015

Lowa GTX renegades REVIEW



The The Lowa GTX Renegades were by far one of the best purchases I've made, I got mine in 53 degrees north, they gave me a cracking deal!


I would rate these boots a 9/10, why you might ask? I've put these boots through a lot of use and not once have they let me down.

Whether it be trudging up a steep mountain, getting plunged into a river or keeping my feet blister free they never once let me down.

They've climbed numerous mountains, walked hundreds of kilometres and done so much more!

These Boots offer great comfort straight out of the box, they come pre-warn in!
They are made from strong waterproof material and rock vib-ram soles.



I would recommend these boots to hillclimbers at all levels, whether they be the weekend walker or the everyday summiteer!

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Altitude Aaron 


No comments:

Post a Comment